International UI/UX Designer
We are seeking a passionate international UI/UX designer to join our team.
Work will be on all areas of UI/UX strategy, prototyping, and visual design, improving and introducing new features for the Sansan B2B product.
You’ll be proactively collaborating with product managers and engineers on projects and thinking of ways to improve design processes.
You’ll be working in our head office, which is in a great location in the trendy and upmarket Omotesando area of Tokyo.
- OS: Mac/Windows
- Prototyping: Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Other design tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, Abstract
- Communication tools: G Suite, Slack, Confluence
- Business-level English
- Business-level Japanese
- At least 3 years experience in:
UI/UX designing for apps/web services/websites
- An innate understanding of user needs and preferences
- An understanding of current trends in UX strategy and design.
- Objectivity and commmunication skills in order to clearly explain to other people about your designs
- Ability to understand complicated specifications and system requirements
- Ability to correctly identify customer issues and propose solutions
- N.B. Please prepare a portfolio
- UI/UX design experience for B2B services
- Experience as a main designer of in-house products
- Experience in UX research
- Practical experience as a product manager
- Strong interest in improving the user’s experience through UI/UX writings
- Deep understanding of information architecture
- Graphic design skills using illustrations
¥4,480,000 – ¥12,000,000
Sansan Head Office
Aoyama Oval Building, 5-52-2 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Twice annually (January & July)
- Japanese national health insurance
- Transportation costs
- 6 month probation period, with full pay and benefits
- Salary includes 45 hours overtime pay (irrespective of whether any overtime is worked)
- Any overtime beyond this will be paid additionally (though is discouraged)
Here are some examples of the benefits which full-time employees can receive.
N.B. Most have monthly/annual limits per employee.
• Know Me
Company subsidized eating/drinking out for colleagues in different teams.
• Geek Seek
Company pays for work-related books, hardware and software you request.
*Only for engineering, R&D, and creative positions.
Company subsidized language lessons.
Company subsidizes rent for employees living within 2 train stops of Omotesando or Shibuya stations.
Working from home permitted up to 4 days per month.
Weekdays can be taken off in exchange for working on weekends/holidays.
Various benefits for new mothers, such as nursery fee subsidies.
Subsidies for parents of young children, covering babysitting and housekeeping fees.
• Charge Leave
3 consecutive paid days off between July & October (not deduced from paid holiday allowance).
- Weekends & national holidays
- Annual paid holiday
- New year holiday
DSOC (Data Strategy & Operation Center) is Sansan’s data division, handling Sansan’s ‘Encounter Database’. Containing a diverse range of data scientists and technicians, their work involves digitization, integration, analysis, R&D, machine learning etc.
Mimi is Sansan’s blog, containing news, articles and info on Sansan’s culture, as well as interviews with Sansan staff at all levels and in all teams.